Thursday, July 27, 2017

What's in my Bag: Theme Park Edition




Next week my family embarks on our long awaited trip to Disney. This week I am busy trying to get last minute things together for this trip and next semester! One of the big things on my list was to get my bag together for the park. I am here to share some advice on what you should pack for a hot summer day spent at a theme park. 

Well lets start with the bag, this bag is one of my favorite accessories I have ever gotten. I have had this American Apparel bag for years it has seen countless cities, concerts and different experiences. The only downfall to this bag is that there are no pockets it is strictly a tote. As a result of that, I have to pack loose items in a pouch to stay organized. I would say any light tote or backpack would work! I have also used a small cross-body but sometimes I find that there is not enough room.

Of course my wallet is a must, that goes without even saying! Next to a wallet in importance in my opinion is my sunglasses. There is nothing worse than not being able to see something or straining your eyes to block the sun. I hate not being able to see well so I always pack my glasses in my bag just in case my contacts would fall out, become uncomfortable etc. you have to be prepared!

You of course want to pack some beauty essentials in your bag also! I always pack a lotion or hand cream for dry skin especially because I always get sunburn its inevitable. I love Lush Dream Cream it comes in a small, portable container and has a light scent. Oil sheets are a must! My skin is extremely oily and half way through a day in Florida I look like the sun! It is always nice to quickly use one  while in line or in the restroom. Lip balm is also always in my bag, every once in a while my lips also get burnt so if I can help avoid that I will apply it as much as I remember. To finish up beauty is deodorant and a roller ball perfume must I say more? 

Let us not forget a few other things! Everyone wants to remember the trip right? Do not forget your camera, whether that be digital or a Polaroid you are going to want pictures to look back at! You do not want a dead phone halfway through the day so of course I pack my portable charger and phone charger. 

Well that is about it for what I pack in my everyday Disney bag, I hope you guys found it helpful! I prefer to keep my bag light! There will definitely be more Disney posts coming in the next week or two be on the look out for them all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment