Friday, July 28, 2017

My Florence Bucket List


It is a month from today that I will be leaving for the biggest adventure of a lifetime. A month from today I will be on a overnight flight and when I wake up I won't be in the United States anymore. When I open my eyes a whole new culture will appear in front of me. Once I get to Florence I have a whole new city  to explore and learn. I have been heavily researching Florence and there are so many different spots for art nerds like me. There are so many spots that I want to experience during my four months in Florence. I thought it would be fun to share with you all what I hope to see and do during my time in Florence. I will try and update the list and write posts when accomplish something but we shall see how that goal goes (haha).



  1. Walk through and truly take in the beauty of the Piazza Del Duomo 
  2. Take in a beautiful sunset on a hill in Piazzale Michelangelo 
  3. Explore the San Miniato al Monte and its beautiful frescos 
  4. Ride on the carousel in Piazza Della Signoria 
  5. Visit the San Lorenzo Market
  6. Take the perfect Instagram picture overlooking the Ponte Vecchio 
  7. Take in nature at the Garden of Cascine and Boboli Gardens
  8. Spend a morning antiquing at the Mercato Delle Pulci 
  9. Go to the Gucci museum and bask in the perfection 
  10.  Go to the Uffizi and cry at the pieces of art I am seeing 
  11. Climb the Dumo 
  12. Eat a gusto pizza (of course)
  13. Visit the Academia to visit the famous David (excuse me while I tear up at this thought)
  14. See a movie at the Odeon 
  15. Of course have one of those Instagram worthy cappuccinos at News Cafe
  16. Visit an artist's studio    
  17. Take a day trip to Pisa
Of course this list will grow I thought this was a great start to give you all a glimpse of what I hope to accomplish! If you any of you have recommendations of what I should try and see please let me know in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment