Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Perfect Plane Ride Playlist



As I prepare for my vacation to Disney World next week it is only fitting to create a great playlist for the short plane ride down! I love fun and memory stirring music for road trips and car rides! I just want to share with you guys my top 10 plane ride/ road trip songs. Trust me there are many more songs on the actual playlist and even more being added as next week approaches be sure to check it out! If you guys have any song suggestions that I should listen to on the trip down let me know in the comments below!
  1. Sweet Disposition (The Temper Trap)- I recently just rediscovered this song so long story short  I fell in love with it again. Falling in love with it again basically means I've listened to it an unhealthy amount of times. 
  2. Use Somebody (Kings of Leon)- This is such a classic Kings song and just makes you feel good. This is actually normally one of my car songs but hey in my opinion you can never listen to this song or Kings too much! 
  3. I Lived (OneRepublic))- Ah, this song will never get old. This is a song I used to jam to in high school and never have stopped listening to it! If I listen to it at just the right moment I actually get goose bumps because it truly makes you want to get out and live life to the fullest. 
  4. Castle on the Hill-- Throttle Remix (Ed Sheeran)- I am such a sucker for Ed Sheeran even though I love my indie/alt. music there is still a huge place in my heart for him. This song just makes you think about how important home, family and friends are in your life and no matter how far you go they are always there. 
  5. I Wanna Get Better (Bleachers)- This song has actually true meaning if you listen to the lyrics very closely but it's just so fun to sing. It's a song that you just want to belt out and dance to (honestly in my opinion that's every Bleachers song but sometimes ya have to choose). 
  6. Feels Like Summer (Weezer)- So I decided to include an old school Weezer song and a brand new Weezer song on the playlist cause you know why not? This is a brand new Weezer song that came out this past spring, this song has been stuck in my head for weeks. I am pretty sure I wake up singing this song and fall asleep singing this song! 
  7. Island in the Sun (Weezer)- This song! This song is such a classic feel good summer song that everyone knows so you know why not add it!?
  8. Here Comes the Sun (The Beatles)- I love the Beatles and this song honestly brings back so many memories and happy thoughts! This has always been on my travel playlist and will continue to forever be on my playlist! 
  9. Passenger Side (Smallpools)- This is the newest song from Smallpools and honestly once again they struck gold! This song is so good, I cannot wait to jam to this song even more on the plane ride!
  10. Walking on a Dream (Empire of the Sun)- I actually just saw Empire live in May, it was the coldest day ever but this song live was so much fun and energetic, now it's on repeat. 
Be sure to check out even more of the songs on my playlist 

0 comments:

Post a Comment