Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I'M BACK


Hey guys long time no see! As you can see this is a completely fresh start for me. My blog posts from freshman year are gone and it is in with the new! This time I promise that I will actually stick with it. I guess it is time to inform you of where I am at in life since well you have not heard from since last spring. It is officially summer break and I am officially a junior in college. This year has brought about so many eye opening experiences and opportunities have arisen. Since last spring I have been writing for CollegeFashionista and have had the opportunity to become a social media and PR intern for a Washington, D.C. based designer. As for school with some help from my classmates and Marymount's fashion program I have found what I am passionate about, that being PR and visual merchandising. My has not changed I still strive to work at the Anthropologie headquarters. I think the biggest opportunity of all that came about this year was the opportunity to study abroad in Florence, Italy this coming fall. That is also another reason why I started up the blog once again because I hope to keep up with writing while being abroad to share and document my time over there. 


                                                   
I hope that you guys will stick with me I promise this time there will be content! Come check out the blog daily (okay that is long shot lets try every two to three days) for brand new content including outfits of the day, music playlists and other fun stuff. 

1 comments: